[mapguide-users] Tool tips and Labeling

sukalyan chakraborty chakraborty.sarkar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 08:13:07 EDT 2006

*Yehhhh....   *
thanks a lot... Johann

I got the sql file with the write sql string.

But now when i going to import the data into postgresql database

using

*psql -d my_db -f country.sql*
it wants the password:
i gave the password for the user postgres ;
password is sukalyan.
but it returns
psql: FATAL: password authentication failed for user "Administrator"
I've not yet any password for Administrator.
is there any default password for Administrator??

One more problem is i can not connect the server using pgadminIII

--
Thanks A Lot
Have A Nice Time