[mapguide-users] mapguide open source - no jsp

Scott Reisdorf reisdorf1 at llnl.gov
Fri Aug 25 13:59:03 EDT 2006

You need to configure your Apache Web Server to direct the jsp pages to
the Tomcat Servlet engine.
In the httpd.conf  (MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\Apache2\conf\
) make sure you direct the pages to Tomcat.
See page 24 of the Install guide:
https://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/documents/12/238/BuildConfigureMgOpenSourceOnWindows.pdf

-scott