[mapguide-users] SPAM!!!

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Tue Aug 29 02:30:01 EDT 2006

Just to follow up I got confirmation that the CollabNet platform does
not support this. They also do not feel that it is a desirable
feature, but did not really state why. So I guess the only solution
is to strip your sigs manually before posting to the list or you can
use an alternate e-mail address for list communication (which is the
path I have taken).

Bob