problem in joind feature

Ronnie Louie ronnie.louie at autodesk.com
Tue Aug 29 10:20:45 EDT 2006

Hi Farzad,

The join logic is performing left-joins, which means the result will consist of all data from the primary datasource and any matching data from the secondary source based on the join condition.  When you apply a filter, it can only be applied to the primary data fields.  It currently is not possible to filter based on the joined secondary fields.

Ronnie