[mapguide-users] Access MDB on Linux

Tony Tang tony.tang at autodesk.com
Tue Aug 29 10:48:21 EDT 2006

Easysoft ODBC-ODBC-Bridge driver is supported by MapServer Enterprise.

This is what I did to have it working:

(1)     install the EasySoft ODBC-Bridge client (you will need to buy)
on Linux.

(2)     install ODBC Bridge server on Window machine.

(3)     set up the System DSN on window to point to your MSAccess mdb.

(4)     set up the ODBC.ini and ODBCINST.ini on Linux.

(5)     go to MapGuide Studio to create the ODBC data source to be used.

For more information on Easysoft ODBC-ODBC Bridge software, please visit
http://www.easysoft.com/products/data_access/odbc_odbc_bridge/index.html
.

Hope this help.

  _____