[mapguide-users] Newline characters not recognised in DWF viewer

Jackie Ng Jackie.Ng at aecsystems.com.au
Sun Dec 3 03:20:51 EST 2006

I am using the 1.0.2 release. Good to know this is fixed for the next release. Guess we'll stick w/ AJAX viewer until then.

Regards,

Jackie Ng

AEC Spatial Pty Ltd. / AEC Systems Pty Ltd.
SYDNEY - MELBOURNE - BRISBANE - PERTH - ADELAIDE - HOBART

A.B.N: 32 075 809 451

Level 4, 37-41 Prospect St. Box Hill, Victoria, 3128

Phone: 1300 368 609
Fax:    1300 362 140

www.aecsystems.com.au
jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au