[mapguide-users] how to see a wms layer in mg studio?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Dec 4 15:02:10 EST 2006

Most likely your data is there, but your new layer is not automatically
zoomed to the correct extents based on the WMS layer's metadata.  I've seen
this exact thing happen with WMS layers.  Try creating a map from that layer
and then changing the extents of the map to a min and max X,Y that you know
your data should fall within.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com