[mapguide-users] Map guide stress testing

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Mon Dec 11 11:56:05 EST 2006

For a fun way to do it... I have used the attached (rather sadistic)
script in the past. It does many many GetMapImage requests.
You will need to customize it with the bounds/center/scale of a map
definition of your choice. Then open it in Firefox and watch it churn.
For maximum pain you can go to "about:config" in Firefox and boost the
number of simultaneous http connections allowed. Then it should be
requesting multiple GetMapImages in parallel. The cool part is that the
returned images will get displayed and tiled correctly in the browser.

Traian