Publish map from MGStudio

Sandra Lanig sandra.lanig at web.de
Wed Dec 13 11:27:52 EST 2006

Hi,

I would publish my map into the internet. I have installed MapGuide OpenSource server and the webserver extension and I developed the weblayout with MapGuide Studio 2007. The weblayout works fine local on http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library%3a%2f%2fFNP+Niederstetten%2fWeb+layouts%2fFl%c3%a4chennutzungsplan+Niederstetten.WebLayout&LOCALE=de [http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library%3a%2f%2fFNP+Niederstetten%2fWeb+layouts%2fFl%c3%a4chennutzungsplan+Niederstetten.WebLayout&LOCALE=de]. But now I would like to publish the map into the internet embedded at our web page. But how works this? Where did MGStudio store my weblayouted map? Or must I configure the webserver where IŽd like to publish the map?Must I configure the SiteAdministrator, and how?Could someone help me? IŽm absolutely beginner.

Thanks,

Sandra

*http://smartsurfer.web.de/?mc=100071&distributionid=000000000066* [http://smartsurfer.web.de/?mc=100071&distributionid=000000000066]