[mapguide-users] Problems with Mapguide Open Source Web Studio Hekp Guide

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 21:23:49 EST 2006

Aliadne: those help files are not present because they haven't been
created. The source for them can be plain html, so it's hoped that the
user community will contribute to the existing documentation. In the
meantime, you might look at some of the material that comes with the
Mapguide server (not sure if it is installed by default but it should
be accessible at http://localhost:8008/mapguide/Help/ if it is.) This
is API documentation, but it explains a lot of the concepts which
apply to webstudio.

zak

--
Zak James