[mapguide-users] GETMAPLEGENDIMAGE

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Dec 19 15:46:33 EST 2006

Hi Chris,

I don't think they're documented anywhere.

You can pull some of the attribute/value pairs from the source of the
API exercise scripts under /mapagent/index.html

You could also wade through the source code at /Web/src/HttpHandler/
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/source/browse/mapguide/branches/1.1.x/MgDev/We
b/src/HttpHandler/

The HttpResourceStrings.cpp file is one that you'll be looking at often
:)

It's actually pretty cool that this is abstracted; you can read through
and see how the various MapAgent requests are getting translated into C
API calls.

Jason