[mapguide-users] Re: wgs84 degrees to x,y

Butler, Juan P jpbutler at co.pinellas.fl.us
Tue Dec 19 16:55:41 EST 2006

Just Google on Coordinate conversions/transformations and a few sites
will come up.

I found this site to be helpful for me when transforming GPS LAT, LON to
the LAT, LON we use in-house.  Is has info on formulas and values needed
for the calculations.

http://www.colorado.edu/geography/gcraft/notes/datum/datum_f.html

Juan Butler - Senior Programmer/Analyst
GIS Applications
Pinellas County Information Systems
jpbutler at pinellascounty.org

Please note: All mail sent to and from Pinellas County Government is
subject to the Public Records Law of Florida.