[mapguide-users] RE: Mapguide Enterprise July 3 release

Kim Woynowskie kimw at ci.grandjct.co.us
Wed Jul 5 12:52:02 EDT 2006

Yes we have also been long term
we are government and have been told that there is not a product number assigned, so we have been told that we cannot get our product until the 3rd week of July

>>> masonb at dfo-mpo.gc.ca  >>>

We have a current subscription for mapguide and would like to get started
today with the software. How can we get a copy of the software?  I have
called my local distributor but they are unable to get an answer from
Autodesk.   I have had a mapguide license for a decade. I would hope that
there is some interest in keeping long term customers happy as well as new
ones.
Sent from the OSGeo MapGuide forum at Nabble.com.