[mapguide-users] RE: Mapguide Enterprise July 3 release

Warren Medernach warren.medernach at imaginit.ca
Wed Jul 5 13:14:51 EDT 2006

Andy, were you able to find any information on 'activation' or
'authorizing' MapGuide Enterprise?

I d'loaded and installed the release version from the ADN and choose the
'registered' option during install supplying our ADN serial number.
Once installed, the service failed to start as it could not find a
license...

Re-installed using the eval option, and it works great, but I'm just
curious what the activation/auth process might be.

Warren Medernach