Now a new problem - ODBC connection error

simflex simflex at millenniumhealthproducts.com
Fri Jul 7 15:17:40 EDT 2006

You can put your .mdb file anywhere on your server, from what I read, it has
to be in the same server as your studio.

Then go to your c:\program files\mapguideopensource\server\bin\fdo

Open ProviderODBC (if you are using odbc) and copy that entry into another
file called Providers.

Be sure to back up providers first.

Then going back to Studio,

go file, new Data Connection. Follow the onscreen instruction to do the
rest.

You may have done this already. If you have, please let me know at what
point you are having problem.

Maybe I can help further. As you can see, I am struggling to get my data in
the map.

Maybe if you can figure it out, you can assist me.

This is a great forum with great folks doing their best to assist newbies
like us but we seem to be left out in the cold.
Then be sure to put an entry in your xml file