[mapguide-users] RE: RE: Now a new problem - ODBC connection error

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Fri Jul 7 15:22:55 EDT 2006

One correction....you don't need to have the database on the same server
as Studio. You can have Studio on any computer....but the database DOES
need to be on the same computer that is running MapServer. (ie. you
can't be running the server on one computer, and have the database on
another).

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*