[mapguide-users] RE: RE: Now a new problem - ODBC connection error

simflex simflex at millenniumhealthproducts.com
Fri Jul 7 15:35:41 EDT 2006

Here is the original issue:

Now a new problem. After successfully creating an odbc connection to an
access db, I decided to group my some of my line layers like:

Parcel1
  ____ green
  ____ red
  ____ cyan, etc

each representing a certain value.

So, my expression is as follows:

myplace ='Carrol'

I click the "Get" button and I get the following error:

"An exception occurred in FDO component.

Identity Property must be a member of Property Collection."

Any ideas what I may have mixed / messed up?

I know you indicated that you had that problem and it went away.

But given what I explained, first of all, do you think I am doing this
right?

I have been stuck on this now for over 2 weeks. I need serious help just to
get beyond this stage.