Print Layout - 2 questions...

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Fri Jul 7 16:00:02 EDT 2006

I've got 2 questions about PrintLayouts....1) How do I make my units
metres? I've got every instance of <units> set to metres in my
PrintLayout, and yet my scale bar insists that the units are feet. 2)
How the heck do you get a custom logo?? It seems so simple, but I can't
get it to work for the life of me....I've got a symbol library called
"Logo", and in it there is one symbol called "Gemlogo-smaller". I've
tried all sorts of variations on ResourceIDs, but can't get it.

Andrew
--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*