[mapguide-users] - An update - RE: Now a new problem - ODBC connection error

simflex simflex at millenniumhealthproducts.com
Sun Jul 9 16:12:37 EDT 2006

just one last question, I promise.

Can you confirm that the link I posted is indeed the correct link?

I copied that link and pasted on the address bar of a web browser and
clicked the "Go" button and was flagged for login and password.

I also clicked the "Go" button on the studio. Same result. I just need
confirmation that I am getting the link you described.

Thanks for all the assistance.