[mapguide-users] - An update - RE: Now a new problem - ODBC connection error

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Sun Jul 9 17:58:33 EDT 2006

well, it's certainly not a valid web url, but it should work on your
LAN.....like I said, as far as I know so far, you're always going to be
prompt for a login...even if you have to type in Anonymous....at least
by default. I'm sure that you can configure it so that you don't need to
log in, but out of the box, it asks for a user/pass.