WMS and MapGuide Enterprise 2007 problem

BradM masonb at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Mon Jul 10 14:12:31 EDT 2006

Hi Andy,  I thought these kinds of bugs would be worked out with the new
release.  WMS is critical for our applications as we depend on accessing
external maps and data sources and being able to share with external
partners.  Mapguide 6.5 was extremely useful because it was an "out of the
box" solution (except for WMS). If MGE and MGO require continual programming
and bug fixes, then productivity will be seriously reduced.  Do you see
light at the end of the tunnel?  Do you think that MGE will ever be as
simple to use as 6.5?