[mapguide-users] Calling All Example Sites

Willem Schwarte willem at giskit.nl
Tue Jul 18 05:09:52 EDT 2006

Sure, we already have one online. But the current version is just not
stable enough. We have accepted two new project on MGOS, but our
customers are complaining that the sites most of the time do not load
etc. I have asked a couple of times for a rebuild, but nobody seems to
know how to rebuild for windows.

Tried the enterprise version, but the coordinates are off. See previous
posts. We are thinking to going back to mg6.5 because our clients are
getting a little bit stressed about their projects.

Willem Schwarte