MGOS apps not loading

Robert Leeman rleeman at eitnl.com
Tue Jul 18 09:51:38 EDT 2006

Hi All:

Some moral support for Willem.  I'm having the same application loading problems as Willem.  I have posted on this issue a couple of times before and haven't found a solution yet (... if there is one).  This is a big issue for us, too.

Bob Leeman

EIT (NL) Limited
20 Mercer's Drive
St. John's, NL   A1A 2X1