[mapguide-users] RE: viewing map from an internet browser

Willem Schwarte willem at giskit.nl
Thu Jul 20 09:30:14 EDT 2006

If your system is in the same network, people should get to see a map.
Or if they cannot resolve the 'domain', in this case "Cane2". Replace it
with your systems IP-Address. (not 127.0.0.1). In a command prompt type:
ipconfig. You should see your internal ip. (something like 192.168.x.x,
of 10.0.0.x).

If you want people outside your network to see it, you should set up a
router port mapping to your system.

Willem