[mapguide-users] Mapguide Server Default install in C:\

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Sat Jul 22 09:17:06 EDT 2006

I've tried......but it's pretty tough. You basically have to manually
install the whole thing......even though the setup program seems to
allow it, you've then got to go change a whole bunch of ini files (that
reference the default C path) move a bunch of other files (that no
matter what, seem to get installed on C), etc, etc.....Very difficult. I
would have loved to get it on another drive, but in the end, couldn't
get it working......

Andrew