Nightly build?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Mon Jul 24 09:41:55 EDT 2006

Can we get a nightly build (or even a weekly build.....I'd settle for
even a monthly build) of MapGuide? I really would love to be able to
have a newer version than 1.0.0, but don't know where to start to build
my own new version. Would it be easy to add something like that to the
website? Could you set up some sort of automated nightly build, that
happens? People could download it at their own risk, as it may or may
not actually run....but atleast we'd have that option. For me, one of
the huge benefits of open source is that you can get changes in the
software quite quickly....but the last build was 3-4 months ago......so
that's just not happening here. If no one can set up something like
this, then can someone at least point me in the right direction to build
my own, with the most up to date source code? I really do think that
this is something that shoudl be done though...it would really be useful.

Andrew
--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*