MGOS apps not loading

Robert Leeman rleeman at eitnl.com
Mon Jul 24 10:15:39 EDT 2006

Hi Adam:

This sounds like the same problem I have posted on a couple of times ... applications not loading.  While a browser refresh (or sometimes several of them) will generally fix that session it's not very good for our users.  We are using Windows Server 2003 with Apache/PHP standard MGOS install.  I have not tested Autodesk MG Enterprise yet to see if this problem got fixed there.  Sorry for no solution here.  I just wanted to reiterate that we are having the same problem.

Bob Leeman

EIT (NL) Limited
20 Mercer's Drive
St. John's, NL   A1A 2X1