[mapguide-users] Problem with rasters

Jose Manuel C G gis at mapas-sll.com
Fri Jun 2 03:27:08 EDT 2006

Hi, I'm another problem with rasters:

The log give me:

<2006-05-31T11:29:33>
 Error: An exception occurred in FDO component.
        FDO Provider Not Registered
 StackTrace:
  - MgOpDescribeSchemaAsXml.Execute line 108 file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\OpDescribeSchemaAsXml.cpp
  - MgServerDescribeSchema.DescribeSchema line 515 file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerDescribeSchema.cpp
  - MgServerDescribeSchema.ExecuteDescribeSchema line 214 file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerDescribeSchema.cpp
  - MgFdoConnectionManager.Open line 263 file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\common\manager\FdoConnectionManager.cppAn
exception occurred in FDO component.
FDO Provider Not Registered
<2006-05-31T11:29:33>

and the Studio the following error when I try to load a .ecw file:

Unable to complete request to Site
External component has thrown an exception.

I try this raster in a win2k3 server english version in vmware and work, but
in the same ocnditions with spanish version, get the error.

any help to us?