Problem with rasters

barns05 temp at barnay.org
Thu Jun 1 12:41:26 EDT 2006

I can't post rasters with MapGuide Open source.
When I import tiff or ECW with the provider raster, no image is visible in
the layer preview and the file “error.log” gives me the following message:

<2006-06-01T18:30:31>
Error: An exception occurred in FDO component.
        Failed to de-serialize the spatial contexts from the configuration.
StackTrace:
  - MgOpGeneratePlot.Execute line 96 file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\rendering\OpQueryFeatures.cpp
  - MgServerRenderingService.QueryFeatures line 633 file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\rendering\ServerRenderingService.cpp
  - MgServerGetSpatialContexts.GetSpatialContexts line 109 file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerGetSpatialContexts.cpp
  - MgFdoConnectionManager.Open line 263 file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\common\manager\FdoConnectionManager.cppAn
exception occurred in FDO component.
Failed to de-serialize the spatial contexts from the configuration.

If somebody has a solution…
Thank you very much,

Frederic