[mapguide-users] Tooltip Issues in Internet Explorer

Alain Lebatard alain.lebatard at autodesk.com
Fri Jun 2 12:55:06 EDT 2006

Hi Andy,

I opened your map, and I could see the problem with the tool tips. I
haven't look at the implementation but what I noticed is that the tool
tips holds still when they don't have an image attached. For example
parcels 25121.4901 or 25121.3101 displays "No image found" and stays on
the screen. The other parcels I've checked seem to have an image and
have the problem. That's not much, but maybe that will give you an
indication of where to look more specifically.

Alain

  _____