[mapguide-users] Google Maps / MGOS Mashup

Wei Chou Wei.Chou at lacity.org
Wed Jun 7 11:04:45 EDT 2006

I tried it again. Still have the same problem.

>>> amorsell at spatialgis.com 6/7/2006 7:57 AM >>>
For all that had this problem, try it again if you want.  For some
reason
the Google Maps API stopped accepting my API key and I had to generate
a new
one.  Every time a user opens the application, it pulls the main Google
Maps
JavaScript from the Google servers while sending a key value.  If
their
servers don't think that key value matches the URL that was registered
for
that key, you get results like you saw.  This makes it particularly
difficult to develop locally and deploy externally.

Andy

  _____