[mapguide-users] OGR FDO Provider

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Mon Jun 12 14:01:22 EDT 2006

The DataSource string needs to be *exactly* as required by OGR, since it
is passed to OGR as is. None of the other fields in the Studio editor
are relevant (except for ReadOnly, which you must set to TRUE), so you
should leave them empty. So yes, the user name and password need to be
in that string, for example:

OCI:system/dude123456 at orcl:MYSCHEMA.MYTABLE

I only tried connecting to a specific table, since the Oracle server I
was testing against had a lot of other stuff in it, that made OGR not
like some of the tables.

Traian

  _____