[mapguide-users] OGR FDO Provider

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Jun 12 13:51:17 EDT 2006

Hi Traian,
This looks like it could be great.  Can you provide some more details on the
connection string requirements?  For instance, for Oracle Spatial:

CONNECTION "OCI:user/pwd at service"

Does your provider require the entire connection string entered in the
DataSource field?  Or is CONNECTED already handled?  And, for username and
password, is that entered in the connection string or through the Studio GUI
fields?

Thanks very much.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.