Google Maps and KML Support

BradM masonb at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Tue Jun 13 17:34:13 EDT 2006

Thanks Andy I am very impressed by all of this. I am in the business of
conserving fish habitat and maps are a great tool to do it. Just for the
sake of interest would it be very easy for you to create a tool for the
mapguide open source software that would allow users to enter an address and
then zoom to it and place a point on the map that could be stored?   The
search engine could be google itself or geocoder.com. so that all the
addresses in Canada could be searched on the fly.
thanks