Anonymous Access problems..

Dennis Megarry dennis at megarry.com
Thu Jun 15 11:48:45 EDT 2006

I've setup MGOS on a WIndows 2003 box with IIS6,  everything works fine (Site Admin at least) but when I try to test the mapagent using the instructions in the install doc's, IIS keeps popping up a box asking for login info.  I've set the ACL's at the directory level, disallowed enherited permissions and copied them over to the root directory of MGOS.  Then added the IUSR account and even tried giving full permissions.

In IIS under Directory security, the IUSR account has the proper permissions as well..

I did get this message while trying it from the server:

You are not authorized to view this page

The URL you attempted to reach has an ISAPI or CGI application installed that verifies user credentials before proceeding. This application cannot verify your credentials.

Please try the

And ends there..  Anyone know what I'm not doing correctly?

Dennis