MG Opensource config issues

kenny at keniginc.com kenny at keniginc.com
Thu Jun 15 13:41:15 EDT 2006

List,

in my earlier post here today, I indicated that I was having "Access
Denied" error when attempting to test the config settings.

After fiddling with it for a short while, I discovered that perhaps I
was having that problem because I installed it in windows xp, instead
of windows 2003 server.

So, I installed it on windows 2003 server.

When I attempted to test with this:

http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/ajaxviewer.aspx?WEBLAYOUT=Library://ATest.WebLayout

Instead of getting the error message on the manual which is this:

Resource was not found: Library://ATest.WebLayout

I got the following:

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'OSGeo'
could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly
reference?)

Source Error:

Line 21: <%@ Import Namespace="System.Text" %>
Line 22: <%@ Import Namespace="System.Web" %>
Line 23: <%@ Import Namespace="OSGeo.MapGuide" %>
Line 24:
Line 25: <!-- #Include File="common.aspx -->

Source File: C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewernet\mainframe.aspx
  Line: 23

Where did I go wrong?

Please help!!