simple .net example to generate a map

rock well rockwell_001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 17:36:37 EDT 2006

Hello all, i just installed mapguide and my development environment is .net. I was trying to find some examples to generate a map in .net but i couldnt find them, i have previously worked with mapserver but want to try this out. How can we write a map file in mapguide, is it the same way in mapserver if not can you redirect me to one.

  how to generate a simple map with some shape files, can anyone suggets me with a good example, i am very new to this and its hard to find one ...

  Thanks for your time,
  kris