[mapguide-users] OGR Provider w/ PostGIS Support

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Tue Jun 27 16:09:35 EDT 2006

Same thing here...I can't seem to get any of my points to show up, no
matter what I do. Anyone have a step by step guide, incase we're missing
something? I've got my data in, and have "Geometry" checked for my
table...I have a northing and an easting field as well as a projection.
Made a new layer using that data, and told Studio to use "Geometry" for
Geometry (seemed logical enough!)...but nothing shows up in my preview.

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*