Missing Build Commands - aclocal, libtoolize...

Mandar Sarlashkar mann.sar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 05:18:52 EDT 2006

Hello All !

By following instructions of Traian Stanev and Walt Welton-lair, I was able
to setup Server on Fedora C4 - Desktop... Many Thanks to all of you !

Now I am trying to setup MG-Server on Fedora C4-Server...

After Building OEM Components in the Mapguide Distribution...
When I tried to build mapguide by changing directory to mapguide-1.0.0 ...
I could not find the commands aclocal, libtoolize, automake.... etc

But these commands are there for the FC4-Desktop Installation...

What am I missing... where am I going wrong ???

Your Valuable suggestions will be highly appriciated....

Thanks in advance...

Mandy