Error loading .dll

Luiz Marcio Viana lmarcio at parsrio.com.br
Thu Jun 29 08:20:28 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm developing an application using Java and MapGuideOpen Source, and I
create a new context for the application in Tomcat.
When I execute my application I receve the following message:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\Tomcat\bin\MapGuideJavaApi.dll
already loaded in another classloader

This occour because my application use the same library (MapGuideApi.jar)
than MapGuide viewer, and that library load the dll staticly.
So, what is the right configuration to work with diferent context for the
application and MapGuideOpenSource?

Thanks,
Luiz Marcio