[mapguide-users] Error loading .dll

Luiz Marcio Viana lmarcio at parsrio.com.br
Fri Jun 30 11:08:58 EDT 2006

Hi,

When I put the MapGuideApi.jar in the CATALINA_HOME/shared/lib directory I
get the following error.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/osgeo/mapguide/MgException
	java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
	java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2328)
	java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2640)
	java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:321)
	java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:303)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.getServlet(JspServletWrapper.java:138)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:305)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)The shared
directory is specified correctly in catalina.properties but the classes
can't be found.

Has anybody working with Java and MapGuide?
What I have to do to work with diferent Tomcat context on
MapGuideOpenSource?

Thanks,
Luiz Marcio