[mapguide-users] RE: Come get your Key IDs

Kori Maleski km at pat.ca
Thu Jun 29 14:27:42 EDT 2006

Andy,

I forgot to follow up on your last comment:

It would be perfect if you had a parameter passing specification in the Layer Configuration of Studio that operated just like the Tool Tip or the Filter.

i.e.  you could specify a single column and/or a concatenation or operation deriving from.

That way you could hardcode each layer to pass specifically what you want within the selection set.

Your server-side code could parse the id however you specify.  I think non-programming types would be able to handle this better.

Cheers,

Kori Maleski  BSc.
Senior Technical Consultant

Pacific Alliance Technologies
Suite 400 - 534 17 Ave. SW Calgary, AB CANADA T2S 0B1
TEL 403.770.1917 FAX 877.691.9149 TOL 877.691.9171 www.pat.ca <http://www.pat.ca/>