[mapguide-users] RE: Come get your Key IDs

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Jun 29 15:36:26 EDT 2006

If it can be done with VB.Net, I'd imagine that it could be done with
VBScript....finding documentation on that might be tricky though. Is
there any documentation on using MapServer with VB.Net? That would
certainly be a start for me....I don't think that .Net is too difficult
to pick up from regular VB.

	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*
ph.1-877-4GEMTEC x.163