[mapguide-users] RE: Come get your Key IDs

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Jun 29 15:55:25 EDT 2006

Ok, I've actually found some documentation that may help me. (Found
here: http://www.mapguide.com/Help/ver6.5/pdf/en/MGDevGuide6.pdf)

This actually has some ASP (VBScript) documentation for a change. Of
course, it's not for MapServer, but surely it must be similar, at least.
At the very least, it's a start for me.

Andrew