[mapguide-users] Layer Groupings, Andy can you help?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jun 29 23:27:10 EDT 2006

Andy's screen shot is further down the screen.  The section that you provided gives the ability to set up different different scale ranges.  Just off to the right of your screen shot, there should be a button called "Theme".  This will reveal the area that Andy's screen shot shows, where you can either manually build your categories or click on the (different) Theme button at the top of this expanded area to build a classification using a wizard.

Jason