[mapguide-users] Layer Groupings, Andy can you help?

kenny at keniginc.com kenny at keniginc.com
Fri Jun 30 10:14:55 EDT 2006

ouch, I can't find the response I got from Jason.

Guys, can any of you guys give me likely scenarios why I could not
find a screen similar to the screenshot attached by Andy?

According to Jason Birch, it is supposed to be to the far of the
screenshot I attached.

On that screen, I see Add a scale Range, Duplicate, Delete, Move Up,
and Move Down arrows, nothing else.

Further down, I see, 0 - Infinity: Area, or point or line

Last line at the bottom says: Style of Geometry and Feature Label.

Could there be any possible reason why I can't see a Theme button?