New web site - Forums or Mailing Lists?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Mar 7 11:28:17 EST 2006

With the new web site, there is now a discussion forums section.  Right now
there are two sections, but I assume more will be added.  Will the forums be
the preferred way for general developer and user discussions or will this
email list continue to be the primary method?  I would prefer the forums be
the main repository for discussion as I find them much easier to do research
on historic topics due to their threaded nature.  I know there are all kinds
of opinions on this, but it seems like there should be one or the other.

Also, are the older mse-users mailing list archives going to be migrated
into the current archives?

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com