[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 1.0.0 - RC1 Released

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Mar 7 13:37:25 EST 2006

Andy,

>From "The Essential FDO" page on https://fdo.osgeo.org/ :

Community Edition
  The FDO source code is available along with the MapGuide(r) Open
Source
  code. The source code for the Oracle, SQL Server, and Raster providers
is not
  available as open source. For more information about this project, see
the
  Open Source Geospatial Foundation at www.OSGeo.org.

So, if that document is accurate, we're hoping that Frank's GDAL
provider gets rolled into FDO sooner rather than later for Open Source
installations.  It doesn't mention the PostGIS provider though, while
the Autodesk FAQ does.

Jason