[mapguide-users] New configuration problems

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Sun Mar 12 08:34:40 EST 2006

Hi Eric,

The mgp file itself is just a zip file containing all the map resources. Sometimes Internet Explorer changes the extensions of files it recognizes, so it likely renamed it to .zip when it downloaded it. Just rename it to .mgp.

As far as the Studio problem, let's wait for someone else (who knows better) to answer that. But I am puzzled that you say MapServer Studio... That's what the 0.9 version was called, the current one should say MapGuide Studio when it starts up.

Traian