New configuration problems

Eric Brown ericbrown at netxn.com
Sun Mar 12 03:14:13 EST 2006

All...

Just downloaded MapGuide & Mapserver Studio.

While the Admin appears to function fairly properly - I can't connect from studio, receiving the following message: "The Studio version is incompatible with the site version."

Since I downloaded both files today my assumption would be that all would be synched properly.

Additionally, though I believe these may be related based on other posts.. the sheboygan.mgp download file isn't a .mgp but rather a .zip file doesn't include a  the sheboygan.mgp file.  And I've tried just putting the .zip file in the C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Packages folder to no avail, the admin doesn't see a package.

So.. I'm at somewhat of an impasse because I can't get the demo apps to run because of no data, and I can't play with the development tool due to a version conflict.

-- Eric